Saturday, August 31, 2013

Crystal Palace v Sunderland Prediction and Weekend Betting Tips By Lee Dooley

Crystal Palace v Sunderland Prediction and Weekend Betting Tips: "Saturdays evening kick-off sees Crystal Palace take on Sunderland, in a game that could have more significance later on in the season than most would believe."

Ian Holloway's Eagles know they need to get a win on the board sooner rather than later and I was impressed with their performance at Stoke last weekend.
Sunderland somehow managed a draw at Southampton when most pundits (myself included) had the Saints down as a home banker. The Black Cats also surprised me on Tuesday night by coming back from 0-2 down to MK Dons to take the match 4-2.
I still think Sunderland are going to struggle this season and I feel Palace can use the home crowd to their advantage here.To back either team in the outright market is a no go for me. The only play here is the draw at 12/5. 
I will however stick my neck out and back Sunderland +1 at 21/4 with 888sport, which is MASSIVELY overpriced. That is my bet of the week! As far as a correct score goes, I'm going for a 1-1 draw at 6/1.
Finally, as always, I look to the Anytime Scorer market for some value. I can't look past Marouane Chamakh for Palace at 5/2, he found his scoring boots again last weekend and with Black Cats defence leaking goals, it's a good shout at that price.
For Sunderland I'll be going with Connor Wickham anytime at 7/2, he notched up 2 goals in the Capital One Cup in midweek and I fancy him to hit one past the Palace defence.
Best of luck with any bets you have this weekend. I'll be back next week with more value bets.

Crystal Palace v Sunderland Betting Tips

Sunderland +1 @ 21/4
Correct Score 1-1 @ 6/1
Marouane Chamakh Anytime Scorer 

No comments:

Post a Comment